View Single Post
icecreambananapi

Member Since Oct 2019
Default Oct 10, 2019 at 07:12 PM

I think, the key to happiness and contentment in life is to accept the flaws that you have. Be aware of it and accept it. Because if you have first accepted it, it's more easier to control things that you are doing.

I started reading CBT and it helps me think through things that your emotions or whatever you think affects your behavior.

I have this problem where I feel anxious at work whenever I eat alone. It is actually a preference. I used to eat with someone but that friend was very toxic to me it makes me lose my confidence with myself.. so I decided to just eat alone and don't make friends that much at work.. because people only gives you unnecessary drama.

Like people have many personal issues in their life and sometimes I don't really thought about it.. and when I hear it it affects me. So there. I am still in the process of accepting people and accepting myself as well.
icecreambananapi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bizi, Bobbing4Apples, Dawn0813, happysobercrafter, mssweatypalms, Painterwithlight, TMW711, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Bobbing4Apples, happysobercrafter, lightly toasted, Skeezyks