View Single Post
Anonymous42119

Default Oct 10, 2019 at 09:40 PM

I am not sure where this goes.

I have DID, among other things. So, it could be my disorder more than anything else. But just in case it is not...

Me, as a person who Identifies as female (born as the sex female), wishes I were a man at times. I am sick of having female body problems. I am sick of feeling disempowered. I am sick of hormones.

I also identify as both asexual and sapiosexual. I have a bunch of conditions and a history of secual victimization. I am sure that has a lot to do with all of this. But, prior to my conditions, I was either bisexual or straight but with bisexual tendencies. I really do not know, and now it makes no difference because I feel like an asexual eunuch. I am attracted to intelligence in general. Maybe that is why I liked Data from Star Trek, or intelligent figures - male or female.

But physically, I have liked men. Mostly men.

I am not sure about my sexuality since I have so many issues that affect it. But I do know that there are times when I wish I were a man instead of a woman. Even a male eunuch would work for me. I do not know where these wishes come from, or if they are part of my DID diagnosis.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Ember_42

Thanks for this!
Skeezyks