View Single Post
SoAn

Member Since Sep 2019
84 hugs
given
Default Oct 12, 2019 at 04:53 AM

@susannahsays : when a few months ealier, i had talked about my attraction to him, he later told me (literally) that he found me an attractive woman, and that he would have wanted to get to know me better if we had met in a different context (because we do have some chemistry in terms of humour etc).
When I asked him if that meant he wanted to do the same things as I did (I had said something about wanting to kiss him), he said: 'Well, I just said I found you an attractive woman, so.' (or something similar).

Perhaps he said so because one of my issues is that with men, things always turn sexual, and I had the conviction/feeling that they cannot really be be interested in a non-sexual manner. Also I have have often been treated disrespectfully by the men I was interested in. Perhaps he told me to show that a man can also be attracted to me, yet still also be actually interested in me as a person, AND treat me respectfully without crossing my boundaries. When I asked him why he had told me, he said it wouldn't be fair if he had NOT told me. He is under supervision and it was decided in supervision that he would tell me.

Last edited by SoAn; Oct 12, 2019 at 07:01 AM..
SoAn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
susannahsays