View Single Post
ReRe54

Member Since Oct 2014
Default Oct 12, 2019 at 09:11 AM

I have had DID for years now. I integrated. Moved on in my life. Got remarried to my husband (I am gay)...started a fresh. For a time that worked. Then stress and issues came about and my integration came undone. Which makes me wonder...was I ever actually integrated? The issue now is I have been literally looking for work for 3.5 years. I have gotten hired five times and usually by the second or third day an alter quits the job and I am right back where I started at. Unemployed. This is causing so many issues. My husband does not know I have DID I have never told him. I just didn't tell him because I was starting fresh and at the time there were no issues. Now, it would just seem like I ...I don't know what but, it would not be good to tell him now after all this time. PAnyway, I just need to figure out what to do about this. Anyone ever have this happen to them? I usually find out that "I" have resigned because I found a different position I like better...or I did not pass the physical or they decided to change the job from full time to part time (I need full time) things like this.

Any thoughts? Any ideas?

Thanks,
ReRe
ReRe54 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous42119