View Single Post
Simple2blink

Member Since Oct 2019
3 hugs
given
Default Oct 12, 2019 at 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunedOut View Post
You say he is respectful and cares for you. Has he made a commitment to you and said he loves you? You are about to have a baby and don't need a man in your life that is not committed to you and your baby. You say he wants you back but does he talk about wanting you and the baby in his life always? Does he put you first. You are about to get very busy with a newborn--you will need support. Also, do you love him? I wouldn't live with someone unless I was sure that I loved them and vice versa. I wouldn't live with someone who dates other women. I think you know this. Don't sell yourself short by continuing to have sex with a man who doesn't put you first.

He was committed to me before i freaked out and threatened to leave. He showed me here loved me in every way, he always put me first. His eyes never strayed. We spent almost every second together that he wasn't biking (once a week and texted me the whole time) or working
I do love him. Yes he makes every effort to keep me in his life and is terrified that I'll do what his ex did with his kids which often brings him to tears. He loves his kids. All of them.
Simple2blink is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
TunedOut