View Single Post
xRavenx
Magnate

Member Since Jun 2016
8,124 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 13, 2019 at 06:58 PM

I am not sure whether it is a coincidence or not.... I skipped one dose of Lamictal, and I am a mess. I take 200 mg twice per day. I also didn't have my Latuda on me and missed that dose yesterday. In the past, I have noticed a significant change even when I miss one dose of my meds. However, I am not sure if that is even possible. Maybe it's just my mood?

I have been experiencing depression that is getting worse and worse. I have been tearful most of the day. It has been bad for several weeks now, but today was terrible. It feels like everything is wrong, yet I don't have any clue what is really wrong, although that sounds like it makes no sense. My energy has been low, I don't feel like doing much and feel very bad about myself. Every now and then I'll see people and say and do the right things, but in the end, it doesn't change anything. Then, I fall apart again. Now, I'm just venting though. I do feel like I'm in a dark place where I can't see the light.

Just wondering if anyone is this sensitive to missing a dose or two of meds, or maybe this isn't medication related? The depression definitely came before this, but I just feel worse than ever.

Hugs from:
bshaffer836, Daonnachd, fern46, Innerzone, liveforsummer, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote