View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 13, 2019 at 11:11 PM

I have been trying to help a friend find a date on a online dating app. She has problems finding men and needed help to use the app so I went on there too. Well, I started talking to men there but have on my profile that I have a man friend and am seeking friendship only. I struck up a conversation with a man we exchanged messages on LINE and now I am feeling guilty about it. However, my man friend and I are not committed or engaged, so I should not feel guilty about it but do. Am I cheating? All I am doing is chatting to this man on LINE and am trying to help him look for teaching jobs in Asia. I did not say we would meet or anything romantic. I don't want to make my man friend jealous so I won't tell him about it. We are doing well. As I said before, I just wanted to help my friend find a date but it has been difficult for her. Now, I'm talking with other men. hmmm, may be, I should get off the site! She is a grown woman and should be able to find a date on her own. Did I cheat on my man friend? What do you think?
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous42119, bpcyclist, TunedOut