View Single Post
Rcar13

Member Since Oct 2019
1 hugs
given
Default Oct 14, 2019 at 04:39 PM

@lillib

I believe it would be good to have those teammates again and find the love of the game again. I think I just needed to get across that roadblock and not to focus on the competitive side too much.

I want to say thank you for your service. My father was in the Marines and broke his back when he was 19. He always told me to go with my gut, never be upset about the decision you made because at the time in life that is what you wanted. I believe this is why I should take the leap and look for another activity or sport or adult football league. Truly reinvent myself and like my dad also said, everyone has to reinvent themselves multiple times throughout life’s different phases.

This past June I got two epidural shots to prolong surgery in the next couple years. I believe you are absolutely right and I have to find my new limitations and adapt/focus on my strength. Also, I will be sure to look into “Nadia“ because funny enough my mom was a gymnast.

I truly want to say thank you for your reply lillib! I really appreciate it and hope you have a wonderful day!
Rcar13 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous42119