View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 14, 2019 at 05:05 PM

Unfortunately you won't know for sure if you don't ask Him, @LiteraryLark! I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THAT ALL THE OTHER WISE AND WONDERFUL POSTERS HAVE ALREADY WISELY AND WONDERFULLY SAID BETTER THAN I POSSIBLY EVER COULD IN MY ENTIRE AND WHOLE LIFE! I DO understand your concerns, though. Feel free to speak up to him if you want to. That is YOUR CHOICE of course, so please consider it and see if you can TRULY hang on for much longer keeping those feelings inside you. Perhaps discuss these feelings with a Therapist if you haven't already? I am not sure, just some advice for you! Also look up for some LEGAL advice in case any problems show up with you showing feelings for a co-worker or someone who's in a role BENEATH you as there may be some Power Struggles between you two in that case, even if they're unintended unfortunately! In any case, whatever you decide to do, I hope it will turn out well! Perhaps just talk to him about ALL of this and see how it goes from there, but be aware of the risks you're going to meet in case you decide to go that route! I am not sure how much keeping your feelings bottled up is going to help you... But that's just my opinion, do what pleases you the most! Feel free to PM me ANYTIME as well if you need someone to talk to or vent to or even some advice and support! I am SURE plenty of others will be glad and REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT AS WELL! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @LiteraryLark, your Family, your Friends, your Classmate and ALL of your Loved Ones! KEEP FIGHTING AND KEEP ROCKING AS MUCH AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN LIKE YOU'RE ALREADY WISELY AND WONDERFULLY DOING ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELF AND ALL AND ENTIRELY ON YOUR OWN LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK?
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3, luvyrself