Wise Elder

Member Since Oct 2017
9,712 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 15, 2019 at 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stahrgeyzer View Post
I'd feel better if I wasn't alone but hopefully nobody is because it's hell. Often I wonder if my life is just a dream, a nightmare and some evil beings are studying me, messing with me. How could life be so horrible?

Serious trigger warning...

The other day I came so close to
Possible trigger:
. It feels natural. I've gone through this cycle probably over a hundred times where something will set me off. So far I always change my mind. My mom or someone. And I end up feeling bad that if I followed through they'll be in a lot of pain. This time my mom said she wants a hug from me. But this time, after hugging her, I was so tired of this endless cycle that I forced myself to not think of her, but to avail I broke down and started letting myself to think of her and within a half hour I finally just gave up on my forest quest. Once again I felt defeated.

This time
Possible trigger:

After it was over, the next day I woke up and my body literally felt like it was hit by a truck. Has anyone felt that way? It's as if my state of mind caused a lot of physical damage. Is it caused by sadness, depression? Sure enough after a few weeks, or a month, I always eventually feel on top of the world, but then eventually something triggers me and I go through the same hell, planning out my one way trip. Sometimes it only lasts a few hours. Sometimes it last days. Fortunately I always want to spend a few days planning everything out. This time it was Sedona. Last time it was Angeles forest. Time before that I think it was Death Valley. Time before that I think it was the Bigfoot Scenic Byway in northern California.

Anyway I just felt like venting, was wondering if anyone has ever felt the same.
I'm sorry that you are struggling right now! I understand! I been there myself. Suicide effects everyone. You won't be here to see those suffering from complicated grief and those who bully you will win of you are not here..
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Breaking Dawn, stahrgeyzer

Thanks for this!
Breaking Dawn