View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 16, 2019 at 08:19 AM

I definitely feel needy and clingy as well! I COMPLETELY agree with ALL the other wise and wonderful posters! Other than try to resist to those PERFECTLY NATURAL inclinations and keep them inside you, perhaps it would be a good idea to just tell your Friends and whoever else you're struggling with in regards to this and talk to ALL of them about ALL of this? Do you feel like they may understand your Struggles and perhaps help you with them and don't judge you for it? If they're TRUE Friends and if they TRULY Love You they should help you to cope with what you're Struggling with, in my opinion! Other than that, My Advice would be to see a Therapist if you aren't already seeing One and talk to Him/Her about ALL of this! Remember that we're here for you as well and that WE WON'T JUDGE YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! Feel free to PM me ANYTIME or ANYONE ELSE AS WELL as I'm sure PLENTY of others will be glad and happy to LISTEN TO YOU AND TO HELP YOU OUT! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @Discobombulated, your Family, your Friends, your Husband, your Relatives, your Parents, your Children, your Uncles, your Cousins, your Grandparents, your Therapist, your Pdoc, your Doctors, your Nurses and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking no matter what happens, ok? KEEP IT UP! BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Discombobulated, TunedOut, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
WovenGalaxy