View Single Post
Blknblu

Member Since Jun 2019
135 hugs
given
Default Oct 16, 2019 at 05:52 PM

Courage, for bringing out a taboo subject, for me at least. Lots of very confusing experiences (life).
Complex history. Early life I was identified as a "Tom boy", I chose boys to hang out with, they were more fun and adventurous and
I liked the freedom they seem to enjoy. Girls, not so much. Dresses not so much. Dolls not so much.
Tree houses, swimming in ponds,
Tadpoles. Much more interesting.

After the age of 10, I went to live with another family, and was made into their version of a "lady".
Put on a dress, and paraded around
As a project, in the making.

Never let out of the door to feel wild and free in nature ever again. Never to wear my jeans and t-shirt again. No pets, a sterile, suffocating and messed up time.

And in my military time, I was assumed by the men in my assignment as "very male", or and
Told I must be gay..... Though I looked and dressed as female.
I have had others interpret my
Looks, demeanor as male. My neighbor lady said maybe you should wear some makeup and dress more feminine.

Almost 65, I miss my sexuality,
I am living like a spayed or neutered
Asexual being. Probably has something to do with other issues.

I have very little contact with people other than daily tasks. Probably not good or healthy either. Or, relating with my S. O.

As my personal small rebellion, I no longer wear dresses, heels, and my hair is pixie short,
As far as being attracted to anyone male or female, I always admired
Kindness over looks. Animals love you unconditionally, they are true.

Too long a rant, must have touched some tender parts.

Thanks for reading.
Blknblu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous42119, Ember_42