View Single Post
redsoxrule

Member Since May 2014
Default Oct 17, 2019 at 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn View Post
Yep I've heard of it.

"A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung by the scorpion, but the scorpion argues that if it did that, they would both drown. The frog considers this argument sensible and agrees to transport the scorpion. The scorpion climbs onto the frog's back and the frog begins to swim, but midway across the river, the scorpion stings the frog, dooming them both. The dying frog asks the scorpion why it stung, to which the scorpion replies "I couldn't help it. It's in my nature."

The reason I said "sociopaths" is because I don't like "psychopaths". Psychopaths don't care about anything. At least sociopaths want something and are more human. I believe pedophiles and rapists are the ultimate psychopaths because all the care about is sex and that's all they think about. A serial killer is different too. Just a complete psychopath where there's something wrong with the brain at birth.

A sociopathic mind has more variety and in school, I always obeyed the rules but they made no sense to me and it was a form of abuse to me more than anyone else because I don't like meaningless rules..
So you mean that you actually don't like me? And here I thought I had gained a new friend. I think I'm going to need some time alone to process all of this 😏.

I do however agree strongly with the meaninglessness of rules in general.
redsoxrule is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster, Desoxyn