Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,912 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 17, 2019 at 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atypical_Disaster View Post
I love how nobody expects anyone to change who they fundamentally are until someone does something they find morally reprehensible. Then, all of a sudden people want the person who did *insert “evil” acts here* to “change” as in, stop doing whatever it is that is so harmful. Well, if it’s that destructive to you then get away from the person inflicting the destruction. Done and done.

The trend is to say, “morality is subjective* ...

“ ... *Until it affects me personally and then whoever hurt me is evil!”
That's very true. There's no stopping that logic. It's a law of physics objectively.

I will post here about my encounters of good encounters with sociopaths. It's not a roll because even you got to me and I was mad at you for a short time until I realize that it was a good thing. You killed my lack of insight to heroin and the heroin demon said to me "What? Does she not love me? Defend me!".

But very little people realize that heroin is good in hospitals, for pain.. etc.. I know more than 99% of the population about drugs and the theme of the drug war.

There is no good and bad. That's the thing. It's just energy transforming, trying to understand itself.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote