View Single Post
Anonymous42119

Default Oct 17, 2019 at 05:43 PM

What advice would you give to your younger self?

Example:

Dear younger self,

What happened to you was not your fault. The negative things that were taught to you may have been wrong or abusive, but you can always learn how to live a healthier life. There's so much to enjoy in life, still. Never, ever give up!

You are good enough just being you. You can still dream and pursue those dreams, and sometimes those dreams will change. You can always ask for help with pursuing your dreams. Hearing "no" is not always a bad thing; sometimes those answers protect us, guide us, or show us who is there to support us and who isn't.

And even if you didn't have fun in your earlier life, you can always have fun now. There are many things in life that are fun, depending on what you like to do. If you like roller coasters, there are amusement parks to see. If you like petting or riding animals, there's always the petting zoo or horse riding. If you are interested in the circus, there are some circuses that still exist. If you like board games with friends, that can be arranged or requested. If you like artwork and listening to music, then that can be arranged, too. Having fun helps to bring out your creativity, and with getting your mind off of all the bad stuff.

You are good enough just being you. I accept you, and I learn from you. I hope you can learn from me, too. There's always room for second chances in life. You are not your past. You are good enough just being you and being alive.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous42019

Thanks for this!
Anonymous42019, Ford Puma