Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
183 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 18, 2019 at 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpenceGettingBi View Post
That's what I think too. When it comes to my in-person relationships, even if it's just friendship, I can be really private. Online is a totally different story though I think that very personal details should be revealed when I'm ready and the time is right for it, otherwise it feels forced and weird and like I'm oversharing. Some things in my life I may never feel fully comfortable talking about. I think that in the case of being open with my past, saying, "I don't really like to talk about it" is sufficient enough, or just not giving details.

Agreed but getting back to the point of why it is listed on that site is that the idea is, if you DO TRUST the other person to the point where you feel comfortable sharing those things openly it's a sign of a strong relationship. Take your most private matters in your heart and if there is that one person you know wouldn't judge, wouldn't use that information against you but would support or accept it, that is a true friend or "soul mate" so-to-speak.
s4ndm4n2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote