View Single Post
LundiHvalursson

Member Since Sep 2019
Default Oct 18, 2019 at 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy01 View Post
I'm sorry that you are struggling right now! I myself have been shame because I wasn't dating anyone. The one guy who did go out with me? Went out with me on a dare to see if I was straight.
One of the few times in my life that a woman has asked me out was two months ago. Clearly we were not compatible, and suddenly she started talking about how she used to go shopping for birth control.

I have no idea really how the equivalent of my situation would be, i.e. female virgins. But I am not sure why I get reactions so visceral, such as when women called me a fücking virgin loser or gave me the double middle finger. Fortunately this happens very rarely, perhaps only 3-4 times, but the other times, whilst not as bad as these, are still very negative reactions.

At least ten times in my life women have laughed at me when I told them. My mother was a virgin until age 27, but she said that men did not berate her with comments that I have received. The negative comments I probably take too seriously. I know that I should not believe these comments, but I keep hearing them.

Hugs from:
Lilly2, Serpentine Leaf