Thread: Motivation
View Single Post
howrer

Member Since Oct 2019
39 hugs
given
Default Oct 18, 2019 at 09:48 PM

Hello there, hope you're able to cope for the week since you've posted.

I'm not sure, but would lying at your bed and staring into space help? Like, try to focus on the ambience of your surroundings - maybe the spinning of the fans if you have a fan, or the little whirring of the aircon if you have an airconditioner.

Sometimes it gets really hard for me to do anything, and I'm not really sure what to do as my next step. But then, I guess it's a sign that we are tired, and so we have to take a break.

As for studying the reading materials...I'm not sure if pointing at the very words you're reading will help, but it did help a bit with concentration. Or doing that while voicing out the words, as if you're teaching yourself a new thing. The first step might be hard to make, but it might help you to feel more confident about yourself - you managed to teach yourself new things, and that it's a difficult material too. It's a good reminder that you are worth the while.

I hope it helps...uhm but maybe you would like to share with us the material you're reading about, if you're comfortable with it? So that we all can take on this battle together.
howrer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote