Thread: too much
View Single Post
Anonymous42119

Default Oct 19, 2019 at 04:35 AM

@jrae

I am so sorry to hear you struggling with all of these issues! I'm also sorry that your friend passed away recently. And then your living in a rural area makes it all the more challenging. I wish you had a better treatment team and more caring, understanding support. Gosh, I hope you're okay. Botox is a toxin, so they should be aware of the side effects it would have, and they should have warned you about it. Maybe there are alternative treatments that are less toxic for headaches and TMJ. Are you allowed to take Soma or some other strong pain reliever? I as given Soma after a dental procedure years ago, when my TMJ was really bad. It was a short-term solution, but it helped. I'm not sure how to spell the drug exactly, so I spelled it how it sounded to me.

Wow - 2 ER visits in 12 hours! That's serious! If you need to keep going back to the ER, I would. You might find a different set of doctors during shift change that can actually help you.

I cannot imagine what rural life feels like. Do you have any supportive friends you can stay with, just in case you have any complications?

Please let us know how you're doing. I hope you have a better recovery and some relief from all your pain. I hope you are surrounded by caring, sensitive doctors and a supportive network of peers/family.

(((safe hugs)))
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, jrae

Thanks for this!
jrae