View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 19, 2019 at 12:19 PM

Yes, I can relate to you being scared to tell your Parents! However, it MUST be done in my opinion, for your own safety. Please take WONDERFUL care of yourself and try to resist ANY urges to hurt yourself or other peop.e! Are you going to school right now? Do you feel like there's someone there whom you could talk to about ALL OF THIS? Any teachers? Anyone at all? Perhaps other relatives? Other friends? Whoever you feel like you can trust! In any case, PLEASE DON'T HURT YOURSELF OR OTHERS! I am sure you'll be able to get through ALL of this, one step at the time, but give it time. You are important and you deserve to Live! I hope you'll be able to find someone to talk to. In any case, we're here for you if you need us! THAT'S A PROMISE! I PROMISE YOU THAT! I AM SURE OF THAT! YOU CAN REST ASSURED OF THAT! YOU CAN COUNT ON US! Feel free to PM me ANYTIME if you need someone to talk to or vent to! I am SURE plenty of others will be REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GLAD AND HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT AS WELL! I AM SURE OF THAT! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @Bookworm257, your Family, your Friends, your Parents, your Teachers, your Classmates, your Doctors, your Therapists, your Pdocs, your Nurse and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking as much as you possibly can like you're already WONDERFULLY doing ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELF AND ALL AND ENTIRELY ON YOUR OWN NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE NEVER EVER EVER ERVER EVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! KEEP IT UP! STAY SAFE! YOU'RE WONDERFUL!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3

Thanks for this!
Bill3