View Single Post
MickeyCheeky
Legendary

Member Since Jun 2016
38.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 19, 2019 at 12:37 PM

I don't think you're beyond Help, @Twitch99, but nevertheless, it pains me to see in so much Pain yourself! I am sorry your Wife won't listen to You. Personally I believe she just wants to support you and encourage you by telling you that there IS help out there. If you feel like that is not helping you, perhaps talking to her about ALL of this and seeing how it goes from there may help you BOTH out? Let her know that there's something bothering you! In any case, it pains me to see that you're not being listened to. You deserve to be listened to and cared for, at the very least, and also MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH, MUCH MORE AS WELL IN MY OPINION! Please take WONDERFUL care of yourself, my dear, sweet friend, and remember that I'll ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYE BE HERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS! STAY SAFE! PLEASE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER GIVE UP HOPE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK? YOU ARE IMPORTANT, YOU MATTER, YOU'RE WISE, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND YOU'RE WONDERFUL! PLEASE ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT BECAUSE IT IS ALL AND EVERYTHING ABSOLUTELY TRUE AND YOU KNOW THAT'S ALL AND EVERYTHING ABSOLUTELY TRUE AS WELL EVEN IF IT'S DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU! Feel free to PM me ANYTIME when you need someone to talk to or vent to or even some advice and support! I am SURE plenty of others will REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY GLAD AND HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT AS WELL! Sending many safe, warm hugs to BOTH you, @Twitch99, your family, your friends, your Wife and ALL of your Loved Ones! Keep fighting and keep rocking like you're already WONDERFULLY DOING ALL AND ENTIRELY BY YOURSELF AND ALL AND ENTIRELY ON YOUR OWN NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, OK? KEEP IT UP! I AM SO SORRY FOR WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH! I TRULY, REALLY AM! KEEP IT UP! BE PROUD OF YOURSELF!
MickeyCheeky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote