catches the flowers

Member Since Jul 2019
23.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 19, 2019 at 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelda View Post
I think we all hide from ourselves in all honesty.

I don't hide from myself. Actually, I believe that if someone is seriously in treatment for his/her mental health s/he is being honest, or wants to be.

That's who people are,we pretend not to care when deep down we are screaming but fear of rejection when depressed is overwhelming. They say try and feel united not apart and accept people for their mistakes. We all make them.

I find more unity among peers (others with mental illness) than with anyone else. Actually, that might be, for the most part, what this forum is about...unity among peers.

Doesn't make us bad just another lesson in life. Hopefully we learn that one fast ,yet some go back and back to that lesson . They say it's your ego. Or it could be that voice in your head telling you what a true POS you are...they say that comes from lack of self esteem. Should we hate others who are making mistakes? Or give a smile a nod of encouragement and just love.

Good post. I believe we can give love and encouragement to someone even if we don't necessarily agree with (or understand) the person's actions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Beth* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist