View Single Post
still_crazy
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Oct 2016
3,342 hugs
given
Default Oct 20, 2019 at 05:22 PM

i've been curious about symbyax, too. zyprexa was a nightmare once the dose was up to semi-therapeutic levels, because I went from calmer, more lucid to foot tapping, unable to engage in convo because of akathisia. ugh. but...i was younger then, on other things, and...honestly, i just like the idea of it, because its an antipsychotic+antidepressant combination that's actually been studied, in depth. so, there's that.

i took 30mgs/abilify for years, too. i think, looking back, i had un(der)-treated depression, and I blamed the abilify. but..now, the Prozac apparently boosts blood levels of Abilify. The combination -is- good to me, overall, its just....my right hand has a fun tremor going, and...not good. not good at all.

honestly, i kind of wonder...if maybe i just get recurrent psychotic depression, with some bad anxiety and mild obsessive stuff 24/7. not that im "special," just...i've responded -so- well to just 20mgs/Prozac, I'm wondering if what ails me is heavier on mood, lighter on psychosis. who knows, right?
still_crazy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist