View Single Post
Creepeh

Member Since Dec 2018
Default Oct 21, 2019 at 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpcyclist View Post
What other meds are you on, including OTC things? Why are you on an antipsychotic? What is the diagnosis? When during the day do you exercise and what do you do? Has anyone ever observed that you seem to be talking fast? Do you ever just feel euphoric for no reason? Do you ever feel like you might be a bit grandiose in your thinking (but maybe are embarrassed to admit it to anyone else)? Ever feel paranoid? Do you have anxiety during the day? Panic attacks? Do you have restless leg syndrome or periodic limb movement disorder? Both can make sleeping almost impossible. And lastly, are there any recreational drugs in the mix of any kind?
Medications: Vraylar, Viibryd, Ritalin, Ativan.

OTC: Vitamin D, Multivitamin, Pantoprazole, Januvia.

I'm on a antipsychotic because I have psychotic symptoms sometimes. My psychiatrist diagnosed me with Psychosis. Although he only puts the diagnosis sometimes, since I don't have symptoms all the time.

Diagnosis I have: Depression, Unspecified Anxiety, Psychosis, Autism Spectrum Disorder.

I only exercise sometimes and it is during the day. I do squats, wall pushups, and go for a walk.

No one has ever said I'm talking too fast.

No, I don't feel euphoric for no reason.

Sometimes I feel like I might be a bit grandiose in my thinking. But I never admit it to anyone else.

Yes, I do get paranoid quite often.

I'm always anxious especially during the day.

I don't have panic attacks.

I used to have restless leg syndrome when I was a kid. But it went away and I haven't had symptoms since.

I don't use recreational drugs.
Creepeh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
bpcyclist