View Single Post
bpcyclist
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2019
40.2k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 21, 2019 at 04:23 PM

From my reading of this topic, sleep disorders are extremely common in patients with a psychosis diagnosis. In one good study I saw, the most common issues were insomnia (#1) and nightmare disorder (#2). For some odd reason, fewer than 10% of those affected were having their sleep issues treated. No idea why that is. So, it seems as though what you are experiencing is not at all unusual for folks in your situation. I obviously cannot diagnose you but this is just information for you to digest.

What does your pdoc say about all this? What about trying to address it with some sort of added sleep medication? That's what I have done most of the time when I was in your situation and it has generally helped. Likewise, maybe more could be done to address your daytime anxiety and make you more comfortable. Those are the thought s that immediately come to mind. Sending you positive vibes. Please keep us in the loop as you go forward with this. All the best.

Thanks for this!
Creepeh