Student of Life

Member Since Mar 2014
2,911 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 21, 2019 at 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPath View Post
It's a labyrinth,you wanna talk but you are shy and fearful that they will understand you don't have basic experience nowhere,you wanna hide but you can't,then they will laugh cause you are virgin etc,social groups are mostly fake with fake profiles and these platforms weird,online dating is an uknown situation,you give personal details to someone you don't even know.I'm miles away now and stuck in nowhere,fearing to give a try.
I get it; I totally get it. It sucks feeling that way. I am geniunely sorry you feel that way. It's true, people hide behind their profiles and stuff. It's true; it's true. It's absolute garbage. I think the society we live in has created a nightmare for dating, honestly. Everything is so vacuous. It's all about appearances. It's all about "what detail can I put on my profile to attract somebody?" It's all a game. It's a stupid game. Dating is one of the most ridiculous things in the world, if you think about it. Ah, I choose you! I mean, where did that idea come from?