View Single Post
ReRe54

Member Since Oct 2014
Default Oct 22, 2019 at 08:42 PM

Thanks, everyone for the advice on this issue. I took a few days to really just sit down and try to listen to everyone. Asking the alters what was going on. I made a list of each of the jobs I had been hired for. I wrote the pros and cons of each one. In the con list, I started to see a pattern. There were several things that had come up for instance: Alters were scared when the job was going to be working with people who were in scary situations - one of the jobs was a caseworker for the department of human services. Another thing was the town the job was in ...my hometown where much of the abuse happened to us when younger. Then finally, the driving distance...they didn't want to be too far from my husband. - even though he doesn't know about them they feel safe with him. So, I started looking for jobs where these would not be an issue. Thursday of this week I have an interview. It would be a position being a teacher for a Head Start program. Class of children of 4 & 5-year-olds. Its about 35 miles from here but, it is a town where the husband and I have gone to just get away at times...favorite resutrant is there and lighthouses too. So, it seem everyone is ok with this. the only issue is if I can physicall do the job lol. But, I figure go and see what happens. I will let you all know how this turns out. Again, thanks for the help.
ReRe54 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote