View Single Post
LonesomeTonight
Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 23, 2019 at 12:49 PM

Seeing the T for D this afternoon (P). H won't be able to go because they're still working on our bathroom (getting shower replaced, which has then turned into a bigger project, as these things do...I'll be happy when there are no more workers in the house, though they haven't been this morning). Pretty nervous, as I have no idea how D will respond to P and vice versa. I talked to her on the phone for an hour last week and liked her but haven't met her in person. She's in the same office suite as Dr. T, but they don't actually work together--like he rents the space to her, but he doesn't supervise or employ her. He mentioned her name because he knows she works with younger kids (he only works with teens and up). T doesn't have a particularly good attention span, so concerned she's going to want to leave after like 20 minutes, but hopefully P can engage her in playing or something (play therapy is part of her modality). I was hoping H could come because that way, if D just wanted out or something, one of us could have stayed to talk to P. Hopefully we can make it work!

So, pocket riders welcome!

Hugs from:
chihirochild, Lemoncake, NP_Complete, Polibeth, SlumberKitty, unaluna

Thanks for this!
atisketatasket