Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 23, 2019 at 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow_fleurs View Post
I am trying to figure out my baseline. I am not sure. I do think emotional regulation is a factor, and if I had mild borderline personality traits I would not be totally surprised. I have a couple of close friends and a family member who had close relationships with people (such as parents) with BPD and have discussed this with them and they have all said they definitely don't see it with me though. It's also a challenge because I have PMDD so it's like every couple of weeks my moods shift due to hormones, plus if I ever took birth control I felt bad the whole time. Also OCD has been affecting my moods as well. I've also been realizing some of my emotional issues are related to periods of sensory overload. In addition, I had some a health problem known to be able to affect moods and it went undiagnosed for some time. So, I am on a journey to figure out my baseline I guess. I certainly don't think all of my issues are related to bipolar mood episodes, just not sure what they are related to. It would be nice to feel stable and grounded for an extended period of time.

Yes!! It is difficult to figure things out when you have numerous issues going on..I don’t deal with the hormonal stuff , but mine is pain

I hope you can find stability soon

We all need that desperately to just catch a break

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Anonymous46341, Fuzzybear, Wild Coyote, yellow_fleurs

Thanks for this!
*Beth*, Wild Coyote, yellow_fleurs