Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
888 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 24, 2019 at 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesti View Post
Sometimes I feel like I'm in the wrong time. Like maybe I'm still in the time of my trauma, and only daydreaming my present life.

I've done research on disassociation, and it has some similarities to my experience, but nothing I've read seems to hit on precisely what I'm going through.

I assume there's a name for this?
there are many names for this. it all depends upon things like your own life style, cultural background, religious practices. medications, your own mental and physical health problems, your direct symptoms and how they present in you, and also other accompanying symptoms that only treatment providers can look for and assess like severity and so forth.

in me this is called many things given my own individual health issues and so forth.

to find out what this is called in you, you will need to contact your own treatment providers. like the disclaimer at the bottom of every page explains we can not diagnose (in other words tell you what something is in you) nor treat your problems (in other words we cant recommend any specific treatments for you)
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote