View Single Post
JCololrado

Member Since Sep 2019
Default Oct 25, 2019 at 12:00 AM

I am an avid gardener, I love to garden, and can my produce, and my narcissist husband loves to rip my plants out of the ground and cut my fruit tree down, just to spite the fact that I may show success.

I am sorry to hear your struggles with a narcissist. My husband is a narcissist; for a day I will be the most amazing thing in the world in his eyes then at the drop of a hat I will become his target. A target to drill all his hate at. Any small weakness he can find he will attack and describe how worthless and pathetic I am until he brings me to my knees. I try to avoid defending myself as it only makes the blows stronger. Narcissist will attack their targets for any reason, from dying plants to some idea they have made up in their head. The goal is to put their target below them to keep them in their shadow and never let them feel they have the right to stand tall. It isn't because the plant died or the fact that I didn't cook the perfect burger , it is about the attack, the need to keep us doubting ourselves, and not allowing us to feel any since of pride.
JCololrado is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
bpcyclist, Fuzzybear, Lilly2, Mendingmysoul, MrsA