~Christina
Legendary Wise Elder
Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 25, 2019 at 12:32 AM

I am very grateful for my Husband all the time. But ... he recently finished taking care of something that has been needed done for a very long time an emotional weight has lifted off my shoulders.

I have been dealing with this never ending Asthma for going on 8 weeks. Steve son and his girlfriend are coming up for the weekend and I was getting upset about the house,

I’ve only been do a basics of house cleaning while dealing with a constant shortness of breath. I mean my house to anyone’s eye would look just fine, to me it is no no no.

He tried to make me just sit down and do nothing but he gave up that silly thought. We worked most of the day, I had to take so many breaks tho

He steam cleaned all the carpet and rugs, scrubbed the showers and baths ( I had to go outside any cleaner chokes me scary like)

I have the last set of curtains in the wash. Tomorrow I just need his help putting them back up . I don’t trust myself on a ladder. I plan to make homemade egg rolls for dinner on Saturday, I want to pick up the stuff and go ahead and get the filling pre cooked tomorrow so I’ll just have to roll them up Saturday.

Hugs from:
fern46, Fuzzybear, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Fuzzybear, Wild Coyote