Magnate

Member Since Mar 2017
692 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 25, 2019 at 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty_Banana View Post
I had many sessions exactly how you describe and felt just as frustrated as you are.And I felt like it was both a waste of time and money.

Surprisingly though when I would talk to my T about them he would have a different opinion and say they were helpful or productive sessions.That usually aggravated me more though because they sure didn't seem that way to me.

In hindsight I know he was right,those were the helpful and productive ones. It helped him learn more about me and my system. That allowed him in return to be able to help me.

Also,there were times things weren't always as they seemed. Some sessions I thought were like you describe but in reality someone was out and talking and I was unaware of it. Sometimes I thought I sat and didn't talk the entire time and was so pissed off for it just to find out that wasn't true at all.

Have you discussed these sessions with your T? If not it might be a good idea to.

I know how hard and frustrating it all is but for me the best thing to do was trust the whole process . There's a reason things happen the way they do even if you don't understand it.
Argghh, thanks. I know you are right, which is actually frustrating me too! (not that YOU are right, but that what you say is likely to be right.)

I am trying so hard to be in control, and most of the time I just aren't.
But I want to be!!
Amyjay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Betty_Banana, Fuzzybear, Lilly2