Community Liaison

Member Since Jul 2011
12.7k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 25, 2019 at 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose72 View Post
I saw my case manager at pdoc's office this morning. She said I can apply for foodstamps WITHOUT n2 so I'd qualify! I will do that soon! If I can get n3 to apply too that would be great! We also talked about Alanon meetings I can try. Im a bit hesitant to jump into that- I tried years ago before I had kids and didnt like it much. But, times change and people change so Im going to give it another go all these years later.

@~Christina Now you've lost you're voice? Ugh! Not being able to talk sucks. You don't realize how much you talk in a day until you can't.

I'm sitting at the book store not even reading. I should really get gas and buy a few groceries and laundry soap.

And I aught to eat. I've only had a McDonald's coffee and some chocolate covered coffee beans so far today and its 5-to-noon already! I should go home and make a smoothy.

Ahhhhhhj fantastic news about Food stamps or well they call it EBT now, I think ... that is going to ease a ton of stress off of you !!! I’m so happy for you

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote