View Single Post
precaryous
Inner Space Traveler

Member Since May 2014
8,141 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 25, 2019 at 08:53 PM

Therapy has kind of taken a long turn and my continual crisis’ seem to run the session.
I brought it up and we decided to take another look at our goals. We picked a few and sorted their importance.

Other than my living situation that seems to go on to one crisis after another (and I’m moving, so there's hope these crisis’ will end around January ::so far away!:: )

T asked me if I’d like to work on childhood trauma. I told her that, yes, there’s that, but more immediately I’m still grieving my mother’s death, how it didn’t go as expected, how I regret certain decisions I made, how basically I failed even though I tried so hard. I should have tried harder. Anyway, ‘Mom’ is at the top of my goal list.

Also up there for goals is ...I want the crisis’ to stop! I need them to STOP! Or I may crack. We are working on it. I don’t know if I’ll make it to January if all things remain the same. Yet, there’s no place else to go.

I half joked with T that ‘Intervention’ was on TV last night and 90 days at rehab is looking real good to me!

I mentioned to T I just want PEACE. Not even shooting for happiness, I want peace. But after thinking about it, is ‘peace’ a realistic goal?? Real life has ups and downs...does anyone ever feel peaceful?

Do you feel peaceful in your life? Is ‘peace’ a realistic goal?

Hugs from:
ChickenNoodleSoup, SlumberKitty, unaluna