View Single Post
Anonymous32451

Trig Oct 26, 2019 at 05:48 AM

I am 25 and I get the same questions asked to me " why arn't you with someone?. why havon't you had a kiss?" I'm not interested in relationships

even if someone was interested in someone who dropped out of school and now spends her days sat in a chair eating junkfood, I'm not. I want to be alone and I think that's fine

as for the whole being lost thing, it's a tough one because it's something only that person can answer.

I would call myself "lost", defenetly. I am not happy in my life, and have asumed for so long that happyness is somewhere, but I just can't find it- weather that's because I don't know what I want (I don't know), or if my expectations are just impossible (such as living in a world with no expensis, and magic), I don't know. maybe a bit of both

you wrote:

Life is
a meaningless game to procreate and die.

I agree with this statement that life is meaningless, and I have always struggled with this.. you could be the most successfull, kindest, most happiest person in the world, yet at the end of it.. does it matter?. it's all taken away from you when your time on this earth is up. seems a bit unfair that sometimes the people who don't enjoy/ get anything out of life have to live the longest, but that's just the way it is I guess
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Desoxyn

Thanks for this!
Desoxyn