View Single Post
Crook32
Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2013
1 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 26, 2019 at 10:32 PM

Even though I had a ketamine treatment that week I have fallen into a bad depression. I think it is because of how much I have in the air right now. I am interviewing Wednesday for what is essentially the job I had 13 years ago. I am not fond of the work but as you know I need to get out from where I am now. I am just worried that I will self sabotage the meeting but this could be my last chance. I get anxious anytime I get an email or if my boss stops me in the hall. I know going back to my old job I won’t have to worry about having enough work because they assign it to you. Unlike now where I have to find my own work. So stress and anxiety will be better but the work would suck. As opposed to now where like is stressful and anxiety provoking but I like the work. I just want to make sure I do my best at the interview. I am pretty sure I self sabotaged a few already. My T is pretty sure my mood will improve when I leave my toxic situation.
Crook32 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, bpcyclist, cashart10, HALLIEBETH87, MickeyCheeky, Polibeth, stefano, TunedOut, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky, Wild Coyote