Thread: Coping
View Single Post
shelda

Member Since Apr 2014
104 hugs
given
Default Oct 27, 2019 at 07:20 AM

Everything he is saying is so true and yet I or we deny ourselves this..Thank you so much for this site. You may be saving my life. I have been so depressed for so long...and when my husband died after 36 years..I lost it literally . I knew he was dying but was in a state of denial and anger..lots of that. Through my anger I believe i lost the respect and love of my children who are grown. They may have seen me this way or that way...and I am trying hard to let that feeling go.I can not control another person's thoughts about me and Only what i see about me is important.Learning to forgive myself for their mindset about me. And Etc...letting all of that go.I am not that same person and even when i was i was so scared and hurt while i watched the man i made a life with wither and die right in front of me. I have been trying to reach out on how to forgive my mistakes..taking a truly hard look at myself and who i really am cause i have maybe almost lost it again..am not sure...But i hear a voice saying take it easy on yourself..maybe it's my ego but i feel i am fighting for my life because of my judging I am really wanting to forgive i hope i am ready now again..this is the soul wrenching one. I Pray . Peace and Love I pray for all and me.

Last edited by shelda; Oct 27, 2019 at 09:18 AM..
shelda is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Blknblu, CANDC