Lemoncake
Roses are falling.

Member Since May 2017
10.3k hugs
given
Default Oct 27, 2019 at 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey 4 View Post
I had fun with my niece yesterday. Aside from traffic on the way and it taking 2 hours instead of 1 things went off without a hitch. She slept in the car on the way there and therefore was not cranky while we were there-then she slept on the way back. I put like 10 bucks into one of those stupid claw machines because she saw tiny toy ducks in there and was hollering Duck! Duck!. The only thing she couldn’t do was pick a toy from the old fashioned toy store because they really didn’t have anything in there for her age. They had some dolls but she hasn’t really gotten into playing with dolls yet. She was quite ready for bed when I returned her back home.

Today it’s going to rain all day. I plan to go to the grocery store and do laundry. The house can use a cleaning but I’ll do that tomorrow after work since I get done at 4:30 on Mondays.
I;m glad you guys had a fab time.

I;m not allowed to use the claw machines since I lost £0.80p trying to get a toy when I was a kid.

Well done on the cleaning plan! Doesn't matter when it's done just as long as it's done.

Hugs from:
Jersey 4, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Jersey 4