Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2019
3,785 hugs
given
Default Oct 28, 2019 at 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calypso2632 View Post
i laughed so hard at the Witch parts!!!
but seriously, im about to turn 37.. ive been overweight my whole life, ive almost always had a partner but have never felt truly attractive or like a go-getta, i think im experiencing perimenopause.. i have temperature issues some hot flashes, heat bothers me.. strange period events, vaginal dryness even when aroused, during sex.. so my body is definitely changing.
but strange things are also happening with my mentality as well. I really dont care so much how im perceived as far as attractive or not anymore, i am me, so be it. i like what i like, wear what i wear, and have always been this way, but a much bigger level of comfort in my sense of self is happening.
ive had a recent break up, well ongoing break up that has hit a final point. and im not interested in looking for the next, im finding that i want to explore myself and what i want on my own instead of being in a partnership or being a couple. that pair identity is not foremost important and urgent like it was.
I did find offence that from mens perspective the womans body is no longer useful (dry, wrinkled, saggy, etc) well in my eyes as they age they become lacking in areas as well but we shouldnt judge as people, and try to understand that all bodies change with age and we cant be 20 somethings and fit forever.
maybe its traumatic and life altering for some people. but ive always had rage burning inside me. so a new level of anger is just turning a page.
Peace be with us on all of our wandering
@Calypso2632

I laughed at those parts, too.

I get offended by what the men say, also.

You are so young still (I'm 45). I'm sorry that you're struggling with all those symptoms. An OB/GYN may be able to check for perimenopause. I don't know if I'm there yet, as I have fluctuating hot flashes, but more like once or twice a year, not every day.

(((safe hugs)))

Lilly2 (formerly lillib)
Lilly2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Fuzzybear