Lilly2
Account Suspended

Member Since Oct 2019
3,785 hugs
given
Default Oct 28, 2019 at 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilwren View Post
Take it from someone whose spouse has used it for over twenty five years ... it can ruins live ... it's ruined mine. I would get thrown under the bus for a joint or brownie in the blink of an eye. I suppose the addictive personality is the problem, but daily pot use fries your damn brain! I don't care what the experts say ... anyone who uses a mind altering substance every day, for decades, gets brain damage.

Pot is a trigger for me too. lol Can you tell?

Drug use in general triggers me. My neighborhood is full of zombies roaming around high on meth, crack, pot, or some drug or another ... it makes life difficult ... having to always be on guard for some crazy person that's high and has nothing to lose.

Why on earth the government would want to legalize a substance that makes people act like total idiots is beyond me. The people that legalized it should have to actually deal with it. They should be required to live with a house full of potheads for a few months ... or years.

The legalization of weed is going to be bad for our country. Hell nobody wants to work now ... what's going to happen when they're all walking around going "dude where's my car?" Try running a household with someone who's high all the time. They don't give a crap if there's food ... unless it's chips and salsa ... if the house is clean ... if the laundry is done ... if the dog's dying ... the car's out of gas ... and on and on and on.

I have MS and have tried CBD oil and it doesn't really help with my neuralgia, but does sometimes help with anxiety so I occasionally take it. Medicinal pot seems like a great idea and if it helps ease suffering great, but damn having it available every where is the dumbest thing i've ever heard of in my 56 years.

When I was in eighth grade my dad died and I started smoking pot with the potheads at school. It lasted a few months and I got tired of being in an altered state of mind. The few times I've tried it since have gotten me paranoid and anxious so it's not for me anyway.

My friend's thirty six year old son does nothing but smoke pot ... think about pot ... talk about pot ... hang on his pot app ... doesn't work and is now getting government assistance because he's too lazy to work. Apparently he has attention deficit disorder and can't work. GEE I wonder why ... maybe smoking too much weed! Sorry to be judgemental. So the government is saying ... sure ... stay stoned ... don't work ... get paid to be a loser and a drain on society.

OMG sorry for the rant, but damn that felt good to get it off my chest!

My apologies to those who use it responsibly.
@Lilwren

I hear ya, and thanks for sharing your rant. I'm so sorry you are dealing with so much!

I had a veteran friend (female) with MS who seeks care at a non-VA facility. Part of her care includes medical cannabis. She used to vape it, but now she takes it in her water. She said it worked well for a few months, but then she started getting sick later. I think she stopped.

I'm sorry you struggle with MS (((safe hugs)))
Lilly2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lilwren

Thanks for this!
Lilwren