Grand Member

Member Since Jan 2018
70 hugs
given
Default Oct 28, 2019 at 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly2 View Post
@maybeblue

I'm sorry about my previous posts (originally lillib, but I returned with a different name).

I was triggered by my own issues and I was insensitive to your needs.

I hope that you are able to handle things one step at a time, when you're ready. I forgot how hard it was for myself to not be ready for any swift moves, as well as how easy it is for me to flee as well.

I forgot to actually really read (and listen) to what you were repeating regarding your wanting to work things out, your wanting to work that program, and your wanting to heal. I also forgot to understand what your living in a rural environment and having to drive even longer should you find another group to go to, and another T.

I also forgot what I dealt with in the past with T's similar yet different from yours, and what they told me, which is what I thought was right until I displaced it here inappropriately in an early reply. I'm sorry if my words upset you.

I hope you are able to find lots of support to help you through this. Maybe something good will come out of all this - somehow.

(((safe hugs)))
I wasn't offended. I'm sorry you were triggered. I can totally get where you are coming from.

I rewrote my letter to her to make it less confrontational, but still very clear that I'm forgiving her this time, but I can't be doing this crap again. I think she was feeling guilty. She was certainly feeling anxious when she saw my husband there.

It turns out that not having coaching makes me much less anxious than having it and having to decide if I should call or not. So I'm not going to ask for it back again yet. The agreement was that she wouldn't text me out of the blue either.
maybeblue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lilly2, LonesomeTonight, Out There, SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
Lilly2