Grand Magnate

Member Since Mar 2019
4,300 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 29, 2019 at 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever2013 View Post
Had a very productive evening at the grocery store yesterday, very successful. I'm feeling better now that i have confidence that i can get back to proper grocery shopping and not rely on our awful convenience store here in the building. It was even nice to let a little casual aggression fly at the young man who cut me off and the woman who leaned all over me. It was good to let off a little steam and be an "Oscar the Grouch." It's healthy to allow myself to not be "nice" ALL the time.

Today i spent most of the day day-dreaming. I sure waste a lot of time doing that when there is work to be done. I finally dragged myself out of my reverie this evening to do three (3) sink fulls of dishes and they're still not done. Ack! I also organized garbage to go out. I discovered a leak under my sink so i got into the crisis junk a bit, cleaning out the cupboard and taping up the faucets and spout so i won't use them by mistake. At least i know from my recent plumbing issue in the bathroom that there is an affordable plumber to call who does excellent work.

Aah, the joys of home-owning!

I did a neat haircut today with my bangs cut on a diagonal. I'll work on it some more tomorrow. Fun, fun, fun!!!

I'm feeling better now that some time has passed and i see that it is possible to disentangle myself from nasty neighbors. I've seen the three that upset me so over the past few days and i just nod when they say hello. I don't have to be friendly if i don't want. I don't have to have social relationships with my neighbors. It's not an obligation. We are business partners in our condominium but that is really the extent of our relationship. I can decline to be friendly if i want. Once my door is shut no one can get to me, not even if they have a key as i have a barrier on my door that prevents it from opening at all. It's a great feeling. Aah: PRIVACY !!! SECURITY !!!

Mood-wise i feel good and am not belaboring why, tho i do speculate it is the Seroquel withdrawal. 67% of the way there! Just one more cut and then OFF !!! Can't believe it's actually happening ! In close contact with my doctor online. Resisted an online relationship for years as i was worried i would rant in writing as i have done in the past a few times and offend my doctor.

But there's no worry of that as messages are limited to 250 characters ! So that's a boon and my doctor is very good about responding and even inquired about my sleep today which is fine, getting up at 7:00am for several days in a row now and going to bed at midnight. Certainly healthier hours for me -- again, i feel it is the Seroquel withdrawal.

So doing well. Skipped my OA meeting yesterday but the girls texted me from lunch so i got to participate in the fun a little bit. Won't go back to OA until my dishes are completely done, my leaky sink attended to, my kitchen fully restocked and my freezer filled with easy homemade meals again. Lots to do !!!
I'm so happy to hear you are feeling better. You sound well

Way to go for getting out and into the grocery store! I know that can be a challenge. Your recovery seems to be coming along nicely and I'm glad to hear the Seroquel taper is going well. Sending well wishes for continued health and happiness for you!

Hugs from:
Anonymous41462, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote