Member Since Apr 2015
11.1k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 29, 2019 at 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Coyote View Post
I am very concerned about you.

My mom is scheduled for PT. She tends to get impatient about this and tends to quit quickly. I have had a long talk with her this time, again. It is critically important she follow through on this one.

She has not used a walker since her surgery, almost 2 years ago. She was lifting items that were way too heavy f or her. I had no idea she was doing that or I would have stopped her.

Oh, yes! You've rehabbed people as a part of your career.
You must miss your work?

I hope you will feel better soon!
Keep us posted.
Much Love to You and to Your FurBabies!
Thanks for your concern. I feel like I"m constantly complaining on here and everywhere and that's just not good.

Yes, I rehabbed shoulders. Usually I did shoulders after strokes and rarely rotator cuffs as those usually went to PTs for some reason none of us could figure out. I was happy about it honestly because I didn't really like shoulders (except post stroke when it was part of the arm I was working on). The biggest thing is that if she doesn't do the exercises and keep up with them she can get frozen shoulders and that is absolutely horrible. Not needing a walker is great because that's a lot less strain on her shoulders.

I miss my work every day. But I couldn't do it so that's just the way it is.

Charlie (and probably Abby helped) celebrated Cat Day by letting me fall sound asleep at 11 and woke me up hungry for their supper at 12:25. I can't fall asleep at 11 or I'm going to be up later. I was hoping to sleep really well tonight because I was up sick several times yesterday.

Thanks again for caring. I love this place and all of you.

Hugs from:
Anonymous46341, depressedIRL21, Nammu, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Nammu, Sunflower123