View Single Post
marriedwithacause

Member Since Mar 2008
Default Apr 02, 2008 at 09:36 AM

Ok, so we have 3 children, and one is biologically his. He wants another one, but I am not ready. I just had my son almost 3 years ago, and I am learning to change my love of food, to eating the healthy food, going to the gym, and I have lost about 20lbs!! I live by the quote "live to eat, not eat to live.' I have been so proud of what I have been doing. I do understand that he wants 2 of his own biological children, and he wants a large family. Do you think that maybe he is going through baby fever because his sister is pregnant, my sister is pregnant, and his best friend is pregnant? I love children, and I would love to have another one, but not just yet. Many of my friends say it's best to do it while he is ready, because when I am ready, he probably will not want any more. My idea in having another one would be when my son turns 5. I am currently going to school right now, and getting my business degree, so i do have a lot going for me right now. But I also do worry because I graduate in June of 2009, and plan to move on with a career....so, do you have a child before you graduate, or after? Anybody with this kind of experience?
marriedwithacause is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote