Thread: Called the cops
View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Oct 30, 2019 at 05:06 AM

Now... I work with cops all day long... and at work, they suck up to me like no mans business... still dislike them.

But for a week now I have been hearing a low *boom, boom, boom,* all night long in my house. Like someone is playing their stereo loud in a car. Every night it comes on at 9 PM and is on all night. I have been using white noise to block it out. I finally called the cops last night -- non emergency line -- just to ask if something was going on -- like maybe a party for Halloween event or something. I know it is coming from outside because I have gotten in my car, gone down the street, turned the car off and listened -- and I can still hear it. But no I can't hear it at work or once I leave the neighborhood. It isn't a neighbor. It is outside.

As usual they just act crazy and came out here... (two squad cars) then I had go out and greet them. They called me. They said they couldn't hear anything and I told them they wouldn't be able to with their cars running.

Now this got them rude. This guy was SOOO rude. Once I "talked back" to him in anyway and wasn't eternally grateful for their coming out to help me (which I never asked for) they weren't going to hear anything. He turned the auto off for like one second and I got that look of "crazy woman" I got that nazi vibe and figured I better shut up before they hall me to the mental institution. Very rude.

Now you wouldn't mind but my town has ZERO crime. In fact in a famous incident a cop made up shoot out in my town because he smashed up his car and wanted to cover it up. So it is not like I am keeping them from anything.

Lesson learned. Weirdly this morning is the first time the boom seems off. I am hopeful that they have a buddy (union construction guy) or some such that has had his radio blaring at an all night work detail and after my complaint they pretended they didn't hear anything to me and then went and told him to turn it down.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
*Beth*, Buffy01, Lilly2, Skeezyks, unaluna, WovenGalaxy

Thanks for this!
Buffy01