Thread: fired by text
View Single Post
Xynesthesia2
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2019
55 hugs
given
Default Oct 30, 2019 at 04:17 PM

To me, the fact that you have a variety of resources for support and advice (therapy, hotlines) as needed, instead of just one person/program, represents a more advanced, efficient handling of your fragile states. I think that the problem is often exactly that clients want everything from their Ts and end in great pain when it turns out it's just not realistic. It is cliche, but having a support system is usually a healthier, safer solution and way of living that having a single source... you see, this situation is a good example: what if the single source is unavailable or unable to help?

If that coaching is not useful, especially if it just makes you more frustrated, maybe don't use it at all. As far as reporting, I don't know... but my guess is that a one-time bad attitude, like this attempt to terminate via text, would be far from enough for a complaint to be heard...especially because she did not actually terminate. I think you are doing very well not submitting to the T and setting your own plan and limits.
Xynesthesia2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Lilly2