Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 30, 2019 at 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskielover View Post
Being me, I would drive around to the farm whan I am hearing the noise & see if it is louder there or you see anything that could be making the noise.

I am blessed to know our head sheriff. I saw an unusual fluorescent light on in an old delapidated building on a neighboring farm & knew the owner had dementia. Called the sheriff to check it out. He actually called me back after investigating it & let me know that there was nothing going on inside the building. Lol....I pictured grow lights for pot.
Yeah, I have not had this problem so far in my new place, except Saturday night some kids were drinking and having a loud party. I called the security patrol and they were like insisting I tell them where it was coming from, and I was like, dude just come to the building and you will hear it. They weren't happy with that but about 10 minutes later it stopped for the night after going on for hours.

My old apartment complex never wanted to deal with noise complaints even when I couldn't hear my own tv because of it. It was a "luxury" complex and you bet your butt I was paying luxury rates. I finally was like, this is a damn luxury complex, I pay pretty damn high rent so go do your job. I don't like being like that but it certainly go them off their butts to deal with it. I hate when people like won't help you unless you actually turn into a jerk. I never want to have to be that way when asking for help. But I just got tired of paying super high rent and dealing with noise all the time. So glad I moved out of there.

Glad it stopped. Hopefully you won't hear it tonight.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote