Thread: Called the cops
View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Oct 31, 2019 at 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seesaw View Post
I hate when people like won't help you unless you actually turn into a jerk. I never want to have to be that way when asking for help. But I just got tired of paying super high rent and dealing with noise all the time. So glad I moved out of there.
Yeh I had a noisy neighbor problem at my last place. I did call the cops and they got caught red handed with their windows open at 2 AM blaring the TV. They soon moved out.

It did not go away last night. Again, amazing it always starts around 8 to 9 pm. I did get a noise machine however which I used last night. I am quite happy with that as it is small, rechargeable, and definitely lound enough to drown out the sound but allow me to hear the tv which I use to go to sleep. It also has a timer so it goes off after 90 minutes.

But I woke up around 2 am and could hear it. My last thoughts before falling asleep again were, maybe it is in my head, but this morning when I woke up at 6 AM... you can hear a pin drop. I guess I will just have to put up with it.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote