View Single Post
randal

Member Since Oct 2019
9 hugs
given
Default Oct 31, 2019 at 05:56 PM

Hi, all. Today I'm pretty much washed out, empty, and at the same time full of potential energy. Energy I can't seem to direct anywhere. Mary seems a bit exasperated with me, but is still supportive and concerned about my hollow behavior. Mixed episodes are pure hell.

Four weeks ago I had a complete meltdown, possibly the worst I've ever had. I'll spare you details, but it came on suddenly, and my pdoc was so concerned she called me and got me in the next day, an unheard of event at the VA. She got me an appointment with a new tdoc the same week, also unheard of. She and she have seen me three times each since then, with more sessions already scheduled for the next few months. I'm just cruising on auto-pilot right now, with fluoxetine/Prozac added to the mix.

Had a sleep study last night. Pdoc and I discussed the possibility that I could also be narcoleptic, as if I need a new complication. She asked me a slew of questions then scheduled me for a sleep study. Well, something got mixed up, since I was given a sleep study for sleep apnea. Will be seeing her in 4 days, I guess we'll start over

I hope everyone has a calm and enjoyable Halloween, sorry for being so verbose. (<< Does that look anything like a jack-o-lantern on your screen?)

Life is how you look at things: the Wright brothers were not the first to fly, they were the first to land.

Last edited by randal; Oct 31, 2019 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: New info about upcoming appointments.

Hugs from:
depressedIRL21, Innerzone, Nammu, Sunflower123, Wild Coyote

Thanks for this!
Wild Coyote, ~Christina